MB approved engine oils and other fluids (Gasoline, Diesel, Transmission, Engine, Gear, Differential, Brake, Refrigerant, Compressor, Windshield Washer, Wax): http://bevo.mercedes-benz.com/bevolistenmain.php?entercustomer=true&language_id=1
Oil change interval
Extended Oil Change Interval: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w220-s-class/2056753-servicing-w220.html
Checking oil level
Engine oil change procedure
- Oil should be 140°F-160° F [60°-71°C].
- If using the suction method, cut the end of the tube at a 45 degree angle.
- Warm the engine slightly so the oil flows easily and then it usually won't suck the tube closed.
- Run the engine for 5 to 10 minutes to heat up and thin the oil.
- Turn off engine prior to removing oil.
- Make sure the car is level. If not, you won't be getting all of the oil out of the pan, no matter which method you use.
- Forget about refilling the new oil via the Oil Filler Cap. While you have the oil filter assembly out, pour the fresh oil down that huge hole. Less chance to spill, no funnel needed and no funnel to clean up afterwards.
- If using the oil drain method be sure to put the drain plug back before refilling.