Under Hood ACC Drain Access and Cleaning
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location - Under Hood/Bonnet ACC Drain Access and Cleaning
DIY Procedure - Under Hood/Bonnet ACC Drain Access and Cleaning
- Open the hood.
- Look on the passenger side under the wiper.
- Inspect the large duct with a grill on it.
- Look carefully at the hole in the bottom outer side. It is usually clogged and the area fills with water to a point where it spills over inside itself and enters the cabin.
- A visual inspection is usually fine, unless there is stuff in there.
- Use an air gun or a long screwdriver to clear the crap.
- The grill will easily unclip to gain better access for clearing the drain hole.
Acknowledgement: BenzWorld Members, Les Smith and TuneTime.