(Redirected from WIS 88.20 Bumpers)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Remove/install front bumper
- Expose antenna line (11) for TV antenna
- Electrical plug socket in left fuse box. Installation: Install new tie straps.
- Engine 112, 113, 137, 275:
- Remove bottom engine compartment paneling. Only remove front part.
- Engine 613, 628, 648:
- Remove bottom part of noise encapsulation. Only remove front part.
- Pull outside temperature display temperature sensor (B14) out of bumper
- Unlock and separate front bumper PTS connector (X26/27). To unlock, pivot lock flap in direction of arrow.
- Remove fender liner from front fender. Remove only front section of fender liner.
- Unscrew bolt (6)
- Pivot retaining bracket (7) toward center of vehicle, pull out to rear and remove
- Unscrew bolt (2)
- Unclip air inlet grate (4). Do not damage paint.
- Unscrew nuts (3).
- Remove bumper (1) toward front. Installation: Ensure that retainer tabs on rear bumper (1) are pushed behind bracket (5).
- Install in the reverse order
Bumper Strip Removal
Facelift Model Bumpers
Front Center Lower Grille
Part number A2208851523.